The Seven Sacraments of the Church
Do you know the names of the Sacraments?
(Scroll Down for the Answers)
1. This sacrament is the basis of the whole Christian life. Through this sacrament we are freed from sin and reborn as children of God.
2. Catholics call this sacrament Communion. In it we are nourished spiritually and brought closer to God.
3. This sacrament is also known as the Sacrament of Penance. In it we find God's unconditional forgiveness.
4. This sacrament is a Catholic sacrament of mature Christian commitment and a deepening of baptismal gifts.
5. This sacrament is a loving union of husband and wife and speaks of family values and also God's values.
6. In this sacrament, or Ordination, the priest takes vows to lead other Catholics by bringing them the sacraments (especially the Eucharist), by proclaiming the Gospel, and by providing other means to holiness.
7. This sacrament is a ritual of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
6. Holy Orders
7. Anointing of the Sick
ICC Religious Education
Immaculate Conception Parish
75 Church Street
New Jersey, 07416